School Survey!

This week, for the Student Blogging Challenge, the challenge is to write a post about school. I have decided to make another survey, only this time it is about school. The results will come in a later post. Here is the survey if you would like to fill it out:
Thank you to everyone who filled out my Blogging Survey. If you would still like to fill it out then you are more than welcome to. I will edit the results post if I get more responses.

8 Responses

1. ashleyo23 says:

Hi Louisa your survey was really good.
    I walk when I go to school because we live really near.
    Sometimes I drive if I am really late but not normally.
    How do you get to school?

2. Daniela says:

Hi Louisa,
    How do you get the survey to appear on your blog like that? Every time I try it is just a link. Can you please tell me how to do it? I have made the survey already, I just can’t get it to look like it does on you blog.
    Daniela

• louisas23 says:

Hi Daniela,
      To embed the survey, you need to press the send button on the top of it and then press the button that looks like . Then you copy the code into the text tab of a post. Then it should appear in your post on the visual tab. It won’t look like a survey until you publish or preview it but it turns out fine.
      Please ask me to show you at school if I need to
      -Louisa

3. Emily says:

Hi Louisa,
    This doesn’t really work for me as I’m homeschooled and don’t go to school on a bus or taxi or anything else. I just saw that you had commented on longjourneyahead.com (Moo’s blog) and thought that I might look at your blog.
    Please look at my blog,
    https://theislandofmeblog.wordpress.com/
    Thanks,
    Emily
    The Island Of Me
    Age 12

4. daisyc23 says:

Hi Louisa,
    I have made my survey but how do I add it to my blog post?
    Thanks
    Daisy

5. rosiet23 says:

hey Louisa how do you make a google form?

• louisas23 says:

Hi Rosie,
      To make a google form, go to this link and press blank. Then you just choose the type of question and fill it in. It is really simple. I can show you at school if you would like me to.
      -Louisa